COVID 19 Update
The health and safety of our patients is our number one concern. With this in mind we have decided to temporarily discontinue all routine eye care. Governor Ron De Santis has ordered that all patients “postpone routine dental and eyecare visits“. The closure will go into effect as of Monday March 23rd, 2020. We will only be addressing emergency appointments at this time.
If you need to get in touch with the vision therapy team please use your Binovi app or email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us! We will remain vigilant, constantly monitoring city and state government advisories, and will openly communicate with you as the situation progresses.
Our main concern during this time is for our patients and staff. We will continue to work hard to keep everyone safe and healthy! Thank you for trusting us with your family’s vision!
We expect to reopen as soon as possible,
Dr. Sorkin and Staff
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere.
With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Dr. Richard Sorkin provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including Visual Difficulties related to ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement